2008 LPN Graduates of Baker College
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2008 LPN Graduates of Baker College

A Private Forum for the 2008 LPN Graduates of Baker College. A way to keep in touch and communicate with one another.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this is pretty cool Thanks!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ddysgrl

Female
Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : RHIT
Registration date : 2008-09-07

this is pretty cool Thanks! Empty
PostSubject: this is pretty cool Thanks!   this is pretty cool Thanks! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:09 pm

ok; i'm loven this site; however; how do we post profile pics and such?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ddysgrl_1017
Carebear

Carebear

Female
Number of posts : 91
Job/hobbies : Nurse
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: this is pretty cool Thanks!   this is pretty cool Thanks! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:44 pm

I'm glad you like this here. At the top of the page in yellow letters it says "profile", click on that then look for either the word avatar or profile pic and then follow the directions. If you have any other questions just let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/burninghalo69
chris

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: this is pretty cool Thanks!   this is pretty cool Thanks! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:09 am

Hello everyone, hope all is well and you are studying real hard Very Happy. I got a call that I am passing on to everyone. A gentleman called me and asked if anyone would be interested in free room and board for staying with his mom. She is bedridden and sleeps through the night but just in case she needs something, someone needs to be there. She has caregivers all day long. If you are interested or know of anyone who is interested, call Mr. Vermilion at 248-879-2488. Stay in touch, I would love to know what everyone is up to. Congrates!!!!!!!! to Johny. cheers Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is pretty cool Thanks!   this is pretty cool Thanks! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is pretty cool Thanks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2008 LPN Graduates of Baker College :: Introductions :: Welcome-
Jump to: