2008 LPN Graduates of Baker College
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2008 LPN Graduates of Baker College

A Private Forum for the 2008 LPN Graduates of Baker College. A way to keep in touch and communicate with one another.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank you

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tammie

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Thank you Empty
PostSubject: Thank you   Thank you I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:31 pm

A sincere thank you goes out to Carrie, Lisa and Amber for all their hard work on the pinning ceremony. Great job girls!!! Very Happy Everything was absolutely beautiful. A special thank you to Dawn and Candice for their behind the scenes work on the nursing prayer cards, instructor thank you cards and name tags. You all are amazing!!
Back to top Go down
Carebear

Carebear

Female
Number of posts : 91
Job/hobbies : Nurse
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Thank you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you   Thank you I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:56 am

Thank You Tammie for the kind words. thank You for helping as well. you helped go grocery shopping with me and helped me clean up. Not to mention help my sanity on the day of and letting me get ready at your place.
Thank You very much for everything. I also appreciate Amber, Lisa, Dawn and Candice, they all helped out so much with planing and making things for the ceremony.
I hope you are all enjoying this time with your family. It feels so nice not having any homework or projects due LOL.
Have a great Labor day everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/burninghalo69
RitaW

RitaW

Female
Number of posts : 61
Job/hobbies : What's a hobby again? LOLOL
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Thank you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you   Thank you I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:48 pm

To all the girls that helped with the ceremony,

A big thank you. You guys did a great job. Everything was very nice and the ceremony itself turned out beautiful and touching. I was very proud of all of us. We all looked so beautiful. Just to see us sitting there in our uniforms and hats is a site that I will never forget. I was very touched and even though my Brazilian family could not be here, my in-law family was (even my father-in-law that you guys know had a stroke 2 days before our Med-Surg II finals). He was all smiles (God knows he cost me my only A- but that is life). Shit happens. He being healthy is way more important than an A.

A special thank you to Carrie because she worked a lot on that power point and it was too bright for most people to see well but I want you know I appreciated it. I enjoyed the whole presentation during the rehersal on Wednesday so it was worth it Carrie.

Now, one little apology - I did not tell you I was moving all week, carrying boxes from one city to another. We had to be out by the end of the week and it was a nightmare. I really wanted to help, but we couldn't afford not to get out of there and my husband was working all week. So I was at home packing and cleaning all week. I just finished unpacking right now before I finally turned the computer back on. Last night I tried to write but I was too tired.

Now I am living in Mount Morris until next spring when I should be either buying a house or moving to Georgia Mountains. Pray for me. May God send me where He thinks is best (I hope He thinks Georgia hehehe...). I will be praying for all of you.

Carrie, good luck on your new job. When do you start?

flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thank you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you   Thank you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2008 LPN Graduates of Baker College :: Introductions :: Welcome-
Jump to: